Admission to Masters Degree Programmes
GCTU has partnered with recognized international universities to provide transnational master’s degree programmes which are delivered through our Distance Learning Systems (online, blended, and sandwiched learning options). Applicants from different geographical locations in Ghana and other parts of the world are assured of quality uninterrupted learning.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the Graduate School of Ghana Communication Technology University is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission to the under-listed master’s degree programmes:
GCTU in partnership with Coventry University (United Kingdom) 14 months duration
- MBA Finance
- MBA Logistics
- MBA Petroleum Economics and Finance
- Oil and Gas Management
- MSc Business Decision Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Engineering and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology for Management
GCTU in partnership with Anhalt University, Germany (14 months)
- MBA International Trade
GCTU Programmes (2 years)
MSc Telecommunication Engineering
MSc Telecommunication Management
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree-A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from an accredited university in the relevant area. Applicants to the MBA programmes must have at least two years post-graduation work experience.
- Diploma – Higher National Diploma (HND) or a two (2) year Diploma with thesis from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience (Applicable to only Coventry University programmes).
- Applicants to the Master of Science in Telecommunication programmes must have a background in either physics, electrical/electronic engineering, telecommunication engineering, computer engineering, or information technology.
How to Apply
Application forms are available at GCTU Information Centre, Accra campus, Tesano, Kumasi campus, Amanfrom, near Asuofia Prison, from our learning centres at the Vodafone regional offices in Koforidua, Ho, and Takoradi. Forms can be downloaded at apply.gctu.edu.gh.
The application fee is GH¢200.00. Kindly pay for the cost of application form at any branch of Ecobank Ghana Limited to the following account details: Ghana Communication Technology University, account number 1441001788024, Kotobabi branch, Accra. Please note that applications submitted online will not be processed until the application fee is paid. Completed application forms with appropriately certified copies of certificates and transcripts should be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office, GCTU Tesano, Accra, or any of our satellite campuses not later than 30th September, 2021. Application forms submitted after the deadline would not be processed.
Contact us on:
Accra Campus: 0302- 905180/0202698352-3
Kumasi Campus: 0202698349
Takoradi Campus: 0208990606/0202625794